Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


How do I allow someone who is not an employee/faculty such as a 3rd party technical support or researcher access to the VPN to connect to a University IT computer resource?

This known as Sponsored Accounta sponsored account, you will need to request the account for the individual that will need access to the IT resource using the VPN.