OnBase is an enterprise information platform from Hyland software for document management, image capture, and creating a workflow to support the storage of official business records.
Need a workflow or changes to your workflow? Fill out an OnBase Work Order to setup a meeting.
The user adding or removal process must be done by information technology. Fill out the request for OnBase Accounts or Remove User Form if you need a user added to OnBase.
The Onbase Unity client is the recommended Onbase client to use. It has several advantages:
1. User-friendly user interface. Similar to MS office, has toolbars with icons.
2. Easy to install – just click a link (see below)
3. Future versions/updates of the client will be applied automatically
4. Does not need the Oracle client installed or any ODBC connections
5. Has most of the functionality of the old thick client
1. During the installation, you must be logged in to your PC as your AD (domain/Windows) account
2. You must add these sites to the trusted sites in your browser settings before clicking the install links:
3. You must use Internet Explorer 11 to open the install links below.
4. You must have an Onbase account to login to the Unity client. If you need an Onbase account, request it from your supervisor. Each department has one or two people authorized to fill out the request form to have an Onbase account created for you.
Production (OBPROD) Unity Installer link: